Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:30:03 -0500
From:         Ken Lewis <kdlewis_wasting_time@ACCESS4LESS.NET>
Subject:      Re: 85 stalling probs...Where's the ARCHIVE!!!?!?!
Comments: To: John Lauterbach <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>

John, With the engine off , have somebody step on the gas as you listen at the engine. You should here a click as the throttle just opens. The switch is good 94.7% of the time you hear it click. You have a problem 100% of the time you do not hear it. Either way it is best to check it with a meter at the ECU harness. The switch is under the throttle body. Mine was all the time needing adjustment. I think the previous owner stripped the set screw. Ken Lewis http://neksiwel.20m.com/ ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Lauterbach" <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:51 PM Subject: Re: [VANAGON] 85 stalling probs...Where's the ARCHIVE!!!?!?!