Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:57:58 -0500
From:   Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:   Re: 2.1 waterboxer oil temp gauge?
Comments:   To: Craig Oda <craigoda@GMAIL.COM>

That is the high pressure oil pressure sending switch used by the dynamic oil pressure sending system by the 86 and later Vanagons. With the 2.1 engine, consider keeping the oil cooler and getting coolant plumbed to it. The longer stroke requires the oil cooler.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Craig Oda <craigoda@GMAIL.COM> Date: Monday, December 27, 2004 11:52 pm Subject: 2.1 waterboxer oil temp gauge?