Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:51:57 -0700
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: From the vw news rumor mill
Comments: To: Steven Dodson <steven@EPOCHDESIGN.COM>

The idea is that vw holding some how is in the rumor mill to be looking at a new name for the main holding company. VW would still be Vw etc... Right now VW is both a brand name and the holding company name for six and soon to be seven brand names. VW, Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and - soon - Bugatti.

jimt

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• jimt Planned insanity is best. Remember that sanity is optional. http://www.tactical-bus.info (tech info) http://www.westydriver.com