Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:11:02 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: K&N Cone filters Cold Air Intake for vanagon-eliminate
              factory              airbox
Comments: To: "P.Dooley" <pdooley@verizon.net>

This sounds very interesting, but I guess I have a case of dumb. I don't understand exactly what you are saying here. I'm not all that familiar with all the components youare refering to. It does sound like you have solved a problem, but on a larger scale what is the overall significance for the rest of us?? Is there some sort of advantage to be gained with all this?

Really, I don't mean to be dense about it, but I would appreciate some more explanation about the significance of these conponents as relates to the WBX's.

Thanks,

Regards.

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver