Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:53:39 -0800
From:         Markus Mumper <mumper@USA.NET>
Subject:      Re: GoWesty

I've ordered a few things from GoWesty - from 15" rims and tires to other

stuff to steering wheel cover - I've never had a negative issue with them and they deliver the products very quickly (of course I only live about 20 miles from their shop).

The Westy was serviced there once also - new coolant lines - and again, I have no issues with them.

I've also found their web site to be well designed along with some good articles.

Markus in Pismo Beach with the Girl ('87 Westy (picture #115 on Larry's calendar page (before I got the 15" rims)))

------ Original Message ------ Received: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:35:26 AM PST From: Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: GoWesty

> I got my 3-window canvas top from them and love it. very easy to follow

> instructions, and accurate. > I've "shopped" with them for a few years with never a problem of any kind, > quick service + delivery. > Actually very few problems with any list vendors. I probably have had more > "issues" with volks on the list I've bought things from who are not vendors, > just happen to be selling something, and at that, very few problems there as > well. > As you are doing now, I try to get a feel from you all, what your > experiences are with various vendors, and what products you get from where, > and use that as a guide. I have found that actually calling and talking to > them is much better, for the most part, than just using the internet. > Especially initially. After I get to know them "live", I have an easier

time > using just internet purchasing. > Soooo ..... > bob >