Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:16:20 -0800
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         roger sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      FS - automatic transmission and related parts

Hello all, I have for sale,an automatic transmission and all the parts that are exclusive to vanagons with automatic transmission.These parts are installed in a running 1985, 7 passenger model, with 62,000 origional miles.It works good.The transmission can be tested for proper operation before purchace.It is located in the Washington DC area.I would like to sell these parts as a package. The low mileage parts included in this offer are as follows: transmission/differential ; torque converter/flex plate ;2 CV axels( both have been cleaned,inspected,and regreased w/proper lubricant,and in muy bueno condition) ;starter moter ; shift mechinism /shift rod ; accelerater cabel /kickdown ; front transmission mount ; coolant hoses and bleeder valve ; front heater core cover (brown) ;a nifty factory made wooden console ; and any parts exclusive to vanagon automatics that I have forgotten to mention.These parts for $600.I had hoped to get a title for said vanagon,but cannot,so I must bust it up! While trying to get a title ,I did maintence to some of the above parts.The transmission has had the pan gaskets and screen replaced,w/new fluid/oil installed about 20 miles ago.I have been driving this van about 3 or 4 miles a week in my neighoborhood to keep everything lubricated and charged up.If you are interested in this transmission,but do not live in the DC area , perhaps you know someone who lives within striking distance who can test it for you. DC is a transiant area ,and many know of someone who lives around here.These parts can be removed within a few days of a sale(the weather is the biggest factor here). I would rather sell locally,but will pack and ship if I must. Call me, Roger Sisler,at 301-560-0128 ,or 301 937 7648 with any questions.Thanks!