Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:16:39 -0500
From:         Julia Schrenkler <ckjas@MN.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dash mounts for fancy gadgets?

Wow! Thanks you guys.

Whatever I end up with I’ll let the list know – although with it being the winter I’m just puttering about verrrrry slowly.

Chris – your van sounds beaten up with loving use. Keep on rollin.

Brilliant Gnarlie, that make work for a few things. I’m a little leery of big magnets by some of the gadgetty goods. Don’t want to fry any of the poor little drives.

Thanks Bob, the dash panels may be an option too.

Warren, you’re absolutely right. And where else but this list can we talk about no-impact mods? Heee!

Thanks Jim – and hey, that awning looks pretty cool.

B I’ll take a look at the gooseneck holders. We don’t have drill holes for cup holders except just above the floor, and I’m loathe to add any more. It is just too low for handy access.

Again, once I figure it out (and who knows, I may break down and ask for drilling tips) I’ll drop a line.

All best,

-Julia