Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:53:57 -0800
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         George Wietor <wietorg@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85 sunroof GL for sale or parts in WEST OLIVE, MICHIGAN

A few of you have asked about the early-80's vans in a wrecking yard. One of them has a I-4 /5 speed tranny (ok, maybe only a 5-speed shift knob... and sunroof (partly opened) and a pile of raccoon doo-doo. It is in the m-45 Auto Parts lot 15133 Lake Michigan Drive, 616 895-5665. Just North of Zeeland and a bit west. I have way too many projects in proportion to available cash and time. So I am not personally interested. Would like some front signal markers and a plastic hubcap someday. Maybe some steel rims. I spoke with the guys in the yard. Seemed to be OK folks. (This is West Michigan, after all) I have never actually dealt with them previously. BTW- the air-cooled vanagon was no longer on the U-Wrench-It lot in Holland, Mich. - Assume it has been crushed and is on its way to Asia as we speak. BOL. George