Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:54:01 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: was SYNCRO FOR SALE, BAD MOTOR,
              SEATTLE...now insults again....
Comments: To: Tom Salicos <tomsalicos@COMCAST.NET>

Ok Tom, In the kitchen it will go. I'll try it.... and if this doesn't fix my mother board I'll send it out for repair. I hope you have a good insurance policy, casue if this doen't work, I got good lawyer!

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm