Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:40:09 -0600
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Van Stuff (Heidelberg OEM installed Radio)
Comments: To: Jere Hawn <jghawn@EARTHLINK.NET>

Jere: I think most were delivered from the factory with a common number, but can't remember what it was, maybe 1111 or 9999? It is possible to change it as well, I believe. I bought one at apolice auction once, contacted a Blaupunckt service center, and they got me the code. Many years ago, maybe service center was in Omaha? Good luck! Al Brase