Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:17:47 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      was "the insane elev. of camping..." now pit toilets
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

I camp every summer in my Westy a lot in BLM and FS camp grounds and must say the solid concrete, pump-out type outhouses, with the tall vent stacks are MUCH better than the old real pit-types. Jerry ----- Original Message ----- From: "mark drillock" <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 5:00 PM Subject: Re: Re the insane elevation of camping to a tea ceremony