Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:58:11 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Injector cleaning results

So, who did you send them to? What do they charge? Is there a better pattern than 'good'? What is the optimum/top flow rate (or what would you get from a new one)? Is there a viable home remedy for this, as opposed to sending them away to be serviced? How would this be worked into regular maintenance; in other words, is this the kind of thing where you would have four extra on hand so that after x miles you would swap in your four good spares, send the others off for cleaning, and swap those'uns back in when x miles rolls around again? (Assuming you couldn't readily do it at home.)

Inquiring minds wanna know... (or, at least mine does).

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Campbell" <damoncampbellvw@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 12:34 PM Subject: Injector cleaning results