Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:34:38 -0800
From:         Daryl Christensen <aatransaxle@DIRECWAY.COM>
Subject:      Re: Head treatment for pitting--flattening technique

The shop I was at for years used the JB trick on many since the mid 90's on vans whoose owners were fiscally challenged...Works slick for long periods of time....One I know of ran another 75K before we lost track of it...JB wont pit or corrode. Daryl ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Fisher" <refisher@MCHSI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 12:15 PM Subject: Re: Head treatment for pitting--flattening technique