Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:49:08 -0800
From:         LOREN BUSCH <labusch@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: '91 Syncro Westy FS in Seattle More Info

RE: '91 Syncro Westy FS in Seattle For those of you that wanted to see more pictures, go to this link: http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAM2rZiycNWzzA These are large, hi resolution pictures. My apology to those on dial-up. Additional info and corrections. I was wrong in my original post about the AC. Jerry (the owner) says that it needs servicing. I said the outside layer of the double layer skylight was cracked. It's actually the inside.layer, no water getting in. The cover flap on the city water connection is missing. The cover for the filler tube for the potable water tank does not lock but stays closed. There is a crack in the left high beam lens. Some positive items I missed before: Custom matching carpets front and rear. I've never seen these before, they cover all the original carpeting, just lay down. They are a perfect fit, obviously made for the Westy. Color matches the interior. The fire extinguisher is oversize, not the original little one. The canvas has no holes and the bug screen in the top is without any holes. There is one very small stain in the canvas. The tires are Michelin MXT 205-70R14 and about half tread or better. A very good tire. I didn't check the spare. Again, I'm just helping a friend. I have no personal interest in this. Please direct you inquiries directly to Jerry, the owner, at gwinwest@aol.com. See original post for more info.