Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:04:00 -0800
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagondalism
Comments: To: Randy Bergum <organslave@EARTHLINK.NET>

There is a replacement filler neck in metal- but you have to go to the early gas tank with the big hole. Air-cooleds and the Diesel use a metal filler neck.

You can cover the filler neck . It sounds like they gave up trying to go thru the cap. What they don't know is all they have to do is disconnect the outflow line to the pump.You can drain into a 2 gallon can easily.

Oh, I should'nt have said this! I just made things easier for the gas thieves lurking on this list.

Robert

1982 Westfalia