Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:02:12 -0800
From:         Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: hole saws/floor cutting
Comments: To: TJ Hemrick <x53gunner@GMAIL.COM>

I use step drills up to 1 inch they work well. Beyond that a 1/4 die grider Makita and solid carbide burr bits They chew threw metal like butter, you could write your name in the metal if you wanted. Plasma torch also would work very excellently if you have the grand to buy one.

Doug ----- Original Message ----- From: "TJ Hemrick" <x53gunner@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 4:35 PM Subject: hole saws/floor cutting