Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:36:32 -0500
From:         AAG - Larry Word <word_aag@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Limited slip in a 2WD Vanagon's rear end

Shawn mentioned this in a prior message.

Educate me. Is this an option? If so, what years (VW)? If not, what other cars could be adopted to use in Vanagon

Mine is a 1985 model 1/2 camper

Larry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 12:35 PM Subject: Re: [WetWesties] How do Vanagons do in the snow?