Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:42:37 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: hey vanagonheads, I need some adwice.  Please!

Hey- one vehicle at a time! What happened to the '83? Didja find a good home for it, or did ya send it to the pound?

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Edwards" <welfarewrkr@IGC.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 10:29 PM Subject: hey vanagonheads, I need some adwice. Please!