Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:57:20 -0800
From:         Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heads Up Vendors...
Comments: To: The Shaws <mindthegap01@COMCAST.NET>

That vendor would be me.

I'm sorry that you feel slighted, but perhaps you were unaware of the circumstances behind the t-shirts? Back in December, a list member lamented the fact that there doesn't seem to be many (any?) Vanagon shirts available. I mentioned that we had some made up in the past and that I could have another run done if enough people expressed interest. After ~50 people sent emails (in December) wanting a shirt, I placed the order for the shirts plus a few extras. Obviously, I have to wait till all the people who ordered in December have paid or backed out before I can send out the extras. After that, I will send emails to those who've expressed an interest (don't worry, I'll remove you from that list) by date received.

BTW: These shirts are pretty much a no profit item, just something I thought the list might enjoy.

Cheers,

Jeff

"No good deed ever goes unpunished" - anonymous