Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Feb 2005 00:30:34 -0800
From:         Matt Barclay <mbarclay@OPENFBO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Good pics of Poptop seal?

I installed the front flat seal tonight. It is much more difficult to install than the rest of the pop-top seals, but only took 30 minutes to complete. Its easiest if you wiggle it up and down as you push the seal onto the fiberglass. Still, its a grueling 30 minutes.

I've updated some before/after pics here:

http://gallery.openfbo.com/poptopseal

Will tackle the luggage rack tomorrow. These new seals are a definate improvment.

Matt