Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:00:23 -0500
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: ADVENTUREWAGEN molds - further update

The aw top that's on my van was made from a combination of both hand layup and chop mat. I've work in fiberglass kayak building and some boat building. In Sea Kayaks this can be a common method for production. Chop mat does have it's advantages over hand lay but if you were going to take your time I would agree with Gary and lay the whole thing up with cloth.

JFF