Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:20:30 -0500
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: JFF - re: Save the Adventurewagen Molds! (ultra long)
Comments: cc: Steve D <eats@weirdstuffwemake.com>

I would agree. . . I've had the option of having these molds for quite some time and so have the members of the aw list on yahoo. Really it's quite funny to me that Ed had been trying to sell them for next to nothing for over a year. I posted about this I think twice to this and most of the lists. At that time you could have worked out a deal for the adventurewagen name with them. Now is desperation he gives them away without any rights to the name and everyone has interest. I just think for the amount of money and time whoever is going to put into these molds 500.00 to pay him would have be nothing. Either way all I'm looking for is the name and contact information for whoever Steve or the body shop turns them over to. I don't see the point in debating it on the list and wasting everyones time. That's not the point of this list.

I will as a friend of Ed's also be keeping an eye open to make sure the new high tops will not be using the adventurewagen name as they are not. This is no different then putting a westy top on a vanagon.

JFF