Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:05:20 -0800
From:         Chris Renz <aircooledchris@EUCASAFARI.VENDIOWEB.COM>
Subject:      Re: stereo question
Comments: To: ".go.brown." <kite.wagon@GMAIL.COM>

typically adding a subwoofer, especially a 12 inch one, will make you go crazy trying to track down all of the vibrations.

I went as far as removing an interior of a previous van to insulate and dynamat all the walls and floors, then behind all of the door panels and you will still find rattles here and there.

Your better off with a decent amp powering a good set of front and rear speakers only without a subwoofer and getting the front speakers up further on the doors and not down by your feet.

cr ----- Original Message ----- From: ".go.brown." <kite.wagon@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 3:22 PM Subject: stereo question