Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:16:16 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Engine Conversion options

Hoo boy. See, yore just gonna things riled up and have the sprinklers and the dunkers goin' at it again. And here it's been so peaceful 'n quiet-like lately.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Edwards" <welfarewrkr@IGC.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 6:28 AM Subject: Vanagon Engine Conversion options