Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:09:06 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Fuel Injection Kit

Enclosed is a message I sent to Ken Wilford. It is self explanatory, but needs saying, I felt.

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver

Hi Ken!

A while back you offered to send me a 20 foot section of high pressure FI hose at no cost because of a problem I had with the kit I had installed in year 2000. That was a heck of an offer and I can't tell you how much I appreciated you willingness to pony up on the deal even though it was that far back in the past.

Well, I decided that if a fellow was that willing to do what was right, and the event had been so long ago, and since even at best FI hose degrades and rots over time, it simply wouldn't be fair to impose on the man's good will.

So, through the Vanagon.com web site, I ordered and paid for a complete new FI kit with all the trimmings. Delivery was right on schedule.

I just want to express my appreciation for your willingess to stick it out there for what you felt was right. I'm perfectly happy with the end result of the transaction and my purchase and payment for the new kit.

I know you will keep up the good service.

Best Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver