Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:40:05 -0700
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: MO's

My report was only one on the list and with a bad ID. Not sure how they finally nailed the ring. Was strange that they nailed a couple other rings at the same time. I suspect there was an ongoing team investigation going for quite some time. They also nailed an asst manager at a FLAPS I worked at for forged checks as well. She had been passing them through the system for almost 4 months but they didnšt reel her in until they were doing the rest of the busts at the same time. Boy was she shocked. District manager and two plain clothes types walk up to her while she is clocking in and just ask her for her check book. Her face looked like it had just melted and she pulls two check books out of the purse and hands them over and they walk her in back for conversation.

jimt