Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:44:24 -0500
From:         Don in North Carolina <Don_Dixon@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Clock doesn't work after radio repair

Robert,

There is a note on vanagon.com (http://www.vanagon.com/problems/clock.html) about changing the clock from 12 to 24 hours. Unfortunately, not one of the Vanagon clocks I have seen have a circuit board as described in the mod, and this includes the 24 hour clock I currently have in my 1988 GL.

I believe the person who made that modification was in Germany, perhaps they are using a different model clock in the European market. That said, I am going to trade one of my many 12 hour clocks for Dan's 24 hour one, as I can always use a spare...

Don in Reidsville, NC 1987 Vanagon GL Syncro (Suzie) - For Sale! 1988 Vanagon GL (Sylvia) Why do they call it a fixed income, when mine is always broke?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Fisher" <refisher@MCHSI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Mon 14 February 2005 15:16 Subject: Re: Clock doesn't work after radio repair