Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:25:05 -0500
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: What would you do
Comments: To: Steve Sandlin <vwcarlocks@HOTMAIL.COM>

It piXX me off.. Why? Canadian money is not good enough...or anything that is not USD is not good enough??? Some US citizen don't even know that here is another country in the north....BELIEVE ME!!!!!!! been there done that!!! This is not a joke....

I sell all kind of good with E-Bay and other places...i always have to pay in USD!!!! all i sell, everybody is sending me USD... even Canadian!!!!

USD rule the world...

Kind of funny, if i buy something in the US (E-bay or other), i have to pay in USD (no problem = RESPECT!!!!), but if someone from the USA buy from me, why the heck does this person does't send me CAD??????????? (RESPECT FOR OTHERS) no, he send me USD(he probably doesn't care or doesn't know what is Canadian money) and i have to pay that crasy 5$ of fee to deposit the US money order...even then, the USD money is frozen for 15 days........ something is wrong!!!!!!!! It seem to me that the FREE TRADE is not that free!!!!! (he he he)

It is more dificult to do business between Canada and the US that it is between ...France and Germany???? and we don't talk about crossing the border...(and that was the same before 9/11)

In Europe they don't care when you cross border...they don't even look at my CANADIAN pasport...been there done that....

So Sunday morning, i have to be nice with the border guy......"Hey, am not a junky man... i just like my old 73 bus... YES, i have money to travel in the US!!! here it is!! happy now....Noooooooooooo, go to immigration and tell them your story: Why are you traveling alone, do you have a job, for how long, is the bus yours, is it legal.... been there done that.....

I lost 4 hours last time at the border (wile going at NC for a VW show)....for what, 3.5 where at only looking at that guy.... who was looking at me!!! still, i understand.... (9/11)

bum.