Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:53:06 -0600
From:         Joel Walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      FS 93 EV in Chagrin Falls, OH - bad engine $200 high bid

on ebay, item 4529429465 ... 1993 Eurovan, automatic, 168k miles, Burgundy color. Chagrin Falls, OH high bid so far $200. good luck!

" The timing belt on this vehicle just went out...most likely damaging the valves. I am selling this van as is for someone to either fix or replace the motor. I'm not opting for the junk yard at this point because thie van is in pretty good shape for a 93. As you can see from the pictures the body panels are in great shape and for an Ohio car there is very little rust. (Some around the rear driverside fender lip, as well as by the rear wiper arm and license plate bracket). The underneath and supension components are in good shape. This is a spacious 7 passenger vehicle with plenty of cargo room and flexibility. It has rear air (needs a new pressure hose but worked last summer). Has the rear heater as well. For all you VW van fans out there...this would be a good engine project or use it as a parts car. I don't have the time or storage room right now to work on it. Feel free to contact me with questions. I would be willing to deliver within 500 mile radius for a nominal amount. "