Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:35:02 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heads

When I reassembled my 2.1 I went over all the basics twice before trying to start it for the first time. Idled rough, made smoke. Checked and rechecked all the basics again, no joy. Turned out I had the firing order wrong from the get go. It's the simple things that'll kill ya.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 5:48 PM Subject: Re: Heads