Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:44:07 -0600
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Theory: Clutch Master Cylinder
Comments: To: Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@umich.edu>

Good points Jonathan. I wasn't disputing your theory of course as adding another point of view--that you wouldn't drive the vehicle under such conditions. If you were away from home, as you point out, then all that changes. I've seen some bad master cylinders in my day, but not from scraping as until last month I never had a problem on the road. Guess I don't get out enough.

Jim