Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:20:44 -0500
From:         Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: CV grease
Comments: To: The Shaws <mindthegap01@COMCAST.NET>

Sta-Lube makes a Moly grease, i have some in my collection. the grease thats spec is molybenduem disulfide grease. i'm not near the collection or i could get you the part number. i bought mine from the local hardware that happened to have it on the shelf :)! but later i checked and it was available through napa but it had to be ordered.

jonathan