Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:05:34 -0500
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: New Hydrolic lifters gasoline smell
Comments: To: Leo Lee <leo0365@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Some lifters are packed in a thin oily fluid but not gas at this point in time I would only use Febi lifters they the most compatible with the cam and seem to be the ones that just work every time try buying them from some one that uses the product not just sells them. then you can have confidence that the product is the current best unit available

Boston Bob Boston Engine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leo Lee" <leo0365@SBCGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 9:01 PM Subject: New Hydrolic lifters gasoline smell