Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:43:39 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: kitchen 12 volt question
Comments: To: Mark Cumnock <kayakwesty@YAHOO.COM>

A kink or sharp bend in the line? Is the vinyl tubing coated with brown deposits on the inside? This could have flaked off and is plugging up the faucet. Actually the pump is pretty strong. If working correctly, the stream coming out into the sink will splash all over, a common complaint from people trying to wash their hands, and why some have converted to a different faucet. I once left a paper towel in the tank by accident, and later filled the tank. When I went to use it, the flow was seriously restricted. Finally opened the tank and found the now almost-dissolved towel. Drained and flushed the tank and re-filled, but there was still debris from the towel in the pump, line and faucet. A lot of off-on cycles and then let it run, finally flushed it all through. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Cumnock" <kayakwesty@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 6:55 AM Subject: Re: kitchen 12 volt question