Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:57:33 -0500
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Re: I miss you! and Burning Man
Comments: To: Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>

Hi Joy,

I missed your posts as well, glad things are well with you. I got wondering what you were up to and couldn't find your blog; so I googled you and discovered your book.

I am quite interested in your work; I studied environment and geography at University of Waterloo for a year before getting drawn into computer graphics....

Any chance we can keep you in Central Canada long enough to attend Buses Of The Corn near Toronto in August? Or maybe we can get you over to Frank's event in Almonte in June??

Anyway, glad to hear everything is going well for you.

Happy trails,

Greg Potts Toronto, Ontario, Canada

1973/74/79 Westfakia Conversion **Bob the Tomato** LY3H 1977 Sunroof Automatic L63H/L90D http://www.pottsfamily.ca/westfakia http://www.busesofthecorn.com