Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:24:01 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons are Junk

--clip-- > You might think at first I mean people who smake crock --clip--

Hey, whatsamatter with smaking a little crock once in a while? You some kinda prude or somethin'?

I think I've been a Curbstoner a few times... more in the sense of sittin' on a curb with a beer in my hand and several in me belly, or, in the sense of being run off the street by some irate dad that didn't want me around his daughter.

I once went to pick up a date (first date) in my Chevy van... when I pulled up to the house the first thing the mother said to the girl was 'Is there a bed in the back of that thing?' (There was.) Knowing those people now I could imagine their shock if I had pulled up in a VW van.... probably would have put the kibosh on the whole thing.... which would've saved me a few years of grief, come to think of it.

If I had only known the value of a Vanagon then....

Cya Robert