Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:59:59 -0500
From:         caverat <caverat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      OT: New promo code for satellite radio discounts

For those that are interested in satellite radio but are put off by the initial hardware costs, entering promo code 461 at this site ( https://home.sirius.com/webDUWI/HomePage.aspx ) will drop the price by $50 or more depending on the radio. The latest StarMate unit plus car kit that just started selling at Best Buy and Circuit City for $130 is available for $60 with the promo code, $130 without. If you got today's Radio Shack flyer in the mail, the same Sportster receiver that they are promoting as the main front page item in this flyer that RS is selling for $120 after a $30 mail-in rebate is $80 at the Sirius Direct site with this promo code. All units currently shown at this site are current generation equipment with the exception of the Kenwood Here2Anywhere unit. It is the cheapest at $50 for the receiver, car, and home kit.

It is my understanding that these promo codes are intended for retail partner employees. Occasionally someone will post them to one or more stock-related newsgroups. That's where I find them. You will not find a better price on new current generation equipment anywhere then what these codes offer. Check out Best Buy, Circuit City, Crutchfield.com, Radio Shack, etc. to see the normal price. These codes get changed once Sirius realizes the word is out, but they seem to last a week or two.

My standard disclaimer still applies - I don't get any material benefit at all from posting this information. If everyone on the list bought one today, the price of the stock won't change one penny because of it. These are simply good deals on a good service that I know some listmembers are interested in.

caverat

89 westy