Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:22:54 -0600
From:         Richard Green <rlgreen@INDUSTRYINET.COM>
Subject:      Re: 15" Wheel/Tire Report - Caution

I quick question on the 15 in tires. Is it not easier to find 15 inch tires than 14 inch tires that meet the requirements? I am running 14" Kuhmos that are load range "D" which I bought last year for my syncro. Hiway tread as I really do go 4x4ing---- In looking for tire specs on the internet, it sure seemed easier to find 15" ...

But Ron I do like your 15" wheels you sell.

Richard in Texas.