Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:59:56 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Central Ohio Westies Winter Gathering

For anybody that will be in the Columbus Ohio area on Saturday March 19:

Central Ohio Westies (COW) will be meeting in the pasture (parking lot) at the Whetstone Park of Roses around noon.

We usually chew the cud over our vans and families and such happenings and changes as have occurred since last we met.

After about two hours of poking our heads around each others' rides and swatting flies with our tails, we'll form up a herd and caraVan to a feed lot and watering hole where we continue to make plans for upcoming camping and VW events for the year.

Known events for this year are: EveryBus mid April Baker's Buses Boats Bash in mid May and a few of us are planning a Lake Superior Circumnavigation in August. Throw in a couple of bales of weekend campouts, a little liquid barley/rye and a little ground feed and we'll be happy campers all year long.

Come on over and see what we're up to. Moooooo' -- stephen reluctant header upper of the Central Ohio Westies