Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:47:29 -0800
From:         Tanja Bomb <dabomb@TANJABARNES.COM>
Subject:      For Sale: 1989 Vanagon GL Wolfsburg

After years of gleaning tips on my van through this site, it's time for me to get into a smaller vehicle as my daily driver. Thanks for all the insights and support in owning a Vanagon. Please contact me off list. Thanks!

For Sale: 1989 Vanagon GL Wolfsburg - $6,000.00

For more photos, go to: http://home.sprynet.com/~tanjab/Vanagon.html To see this vehicle, call 310 993 0564 (all call returned after 7pm PST)

Fahrvernuegen to the beach, the desert and the mountains! This is the much sought after GL Wolfsburg "Weekender" edition complete with rear facing removable jump seats and fold down Z-bed in the rear. The perfect weekend camping vehicle. You can fit more stuff in it than you can a Westy, and the bed is an ample queen size too! This car is currently my daily driver, so it runs great! It also has a current smog certificate!!!

- REBUILT ENGINE (approximately 31K on rebuild) - NEW HEAD GASKETS!!! - SMOG CERTIFICATE! - 50% TREAD ON TIRES (SEARS BRANDED MICHELIN XCLT 4) - NEW RADIATOR - NEW WATER PUMP - NEW ALTERNATOR - NEW ECU, ROTORS & BRAKE PADS - NEW MUFFLER - NEW BELTS, NEW DISTRIBUTOR CAP, NEW ROTOR

Less than 32,050 K on rebuilt engine and new head gaskets! 7 passenger transporter, 4 speed manual transmission, pb, ps, pdl, a/c (blows but needs a charge), alloy wheels, tinted rear windows, cd/am/fm stereo, solar battery charger, fold down Z-bed, removable jump seats, tire chains, custom dash cup and parcel holder, 12 volt fan, Colgan bra, extra windshield wiper arms, beautiful Hawaiian style custom curtains and custom made fitted sun-reflectors for every window. Oil changes every 3,000 miles on rebuild. Complete records and P.O. records. (IMPORTANT: Roof rack on photograph NOT included but PO's Yakima surf racks are).

This vehicle checks out on CarFax too!

CARFAX REPORT: Report Run Date: 03/05/05. Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1989 Volkswagen Vanagon GL Carat/Wolfsburg (WV2YB0259KH071029) show no significant events. When found, events often indicate past automotive damage or warnings associated with the vehicle. No indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found.

Title Check: - No Record Found Problem Check: - No Record Found Odometer Check: - No Record Found Abandoned - No Abandoned Record Found Damaged - No Damaged Record Found Fire Damage - No Fire Damage Record Found Grey Market - No Grey Market Record Found Hail Damage - No Hail Damage Record Found Insurance Loss - No Insurance Loss Record Found Junk - No Junk Record Found Salvage - No Salvage Record Found NHTSA Crash Test Vehicle - No NHTSA Crash Test Record Found Frame Damage - No Frame Damage Record Found Major Damage Incident - No Major Damage Record Found Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon - No Manufacturer

Please note: all cashier's checks are subject to a five day hold by my banking institution.