Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:52:40 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: The price of living on the East Coast (restorations)
Comments: To: Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>

Do you really want a restoration or a good paint job? True restorations are to bring vehicles to as new condition and are really for show/collectable vehicles. If originality is a goal, so much for the Tiico. If you plan to continue using the van, you want to stay with the paint and rust control concept and even this properly done will exceed the value of the van if you are paying to have it done.