Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:12:56 -0600
From:         Robert Cardo <rrecardo@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: Got Gas?
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

<< Is it any wonder why so many people want to come to America, even at the risk of death to get here. Stan Wilder>>

Funny thing you brought this up Stan. The reason for the major influx of inbound aliens is simple.

The land of the free

And I'm not talking about the freedom to walk the walk and talk the talk.

I heard from Mr. Paul Harvey today on the noon report that 60% of the patients in hospitals in California have no insurance, and of the 60% of that total the folks that are reaping the freebee's are Hispanic.

Which in turn has caused the heath care system in California to bankrupt itself and therefore drawing off other state services to subsidise the heath care end of the system.

Pretty grim statistics. Pretty grim system we allow to function.

Meanwhile, folks who are born, raised, and due health care services, are on a waiting list.

I think often about this Cartel hose job over in the middle east.

We supported, and saved the Kuwait populace from eminent danger prompted by a bully next door.

We covered their ass, and they prospered.

Now the same folks we covered are part of the cartel that is bumping up the oil prices with no remorse or consideration at all.

This is typical of the middle east mentality.

They have no love for us and forgot quickly who allowed them to remain on the map.

This is one screwed up system, and our current management agencies out east do nothing .

It's a money thing and seeing as how the DC management agency is holding the rights to large oil future's there will be nothing done in our defense.

Their pockets get full, our's get unloaded.

Pretty sad pictures they paint for the future of automobilia, and transportation as we know it today.

Bio Diesel? Ethanol?

Forget that whole program. It'll never come to be. These alternate fuel source's are taboo as they will chop into the oil monger's profit portfolio.

We're doomed.