Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:43:55 -0500
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Call for .. Actual Vehicle Weight info
Comments: To: roadguy@roadhaus.com

Messagelarry its a full camper with a full kitchen no fluids or gear otherwise empty and I do trust the scales I used Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: Larry Chase To: donalds1@VERIZON.NET Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:57 AM Subject: Re: Call for .. Actual Vehicle Weight info

Bob,

Thanks for the info.

To clarify the vehicle info:

1984 Vanagon Westfalia (full kitchen) ?

No water No LP No Camping gear No other stuff

Your 4050 lbs is the lightest weight I have seen yet for a Westfalia.

So I wanted to confurm I had the correct vehicleinfo.

Larry Chase www.roadhaus.com www.roadhaus.com/shops.html www.roadhaus.com/music.html www.roadhaus.com/recipes.html www.roadhaus.com/store.html

- - -