Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:52:17 -0500
From:         Christopher Gronski <gronski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Left Turn Signal Blinks Fast
Comments: To: Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@hotmail.com>

Bruce I have no insight for you but have run into a similar problem with my van. The difference is that Its often both signals that blink fast, and I often have to change the fuse to the turn signlas because it gets burt out. Occassionally the four way flasher fuse burns out as well.

Chris

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:38:18 -0600, Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@hotmail.com> wrote: > Howdy From Texas, > > I already know what most of you will be saying, but you can save your > breath. No, none of my turn signal bulbs are burned out. They have been > double, and triple checked. > > Here is the story. One day, while I was just driving along, I turned my left > turn signal on. It started to blink very quickly. Earlier in this same drive > it had not done this. I assumed that I had just burned a bulb out. However, > I checked all the bulbs, and they are just fine, they just blink very > rapidly. > > My right turn signal blinks at the normal speed, and both bulbs illuminate > properly. It is only the left side that does this. I haven't installed new > bulbs recently. I'm using the same bulbs I have had in for a long time. > > I don't get it. Any ideas? > > Cheers, > Bruce > motorbruce@hotmail.com >