Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:25:25 -0500
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      "Red Cup Ale" EveryBus Shirts
Comments: cc: Type2 <type2@type2.com>

Hi Volks,

I'm passing along some information about the "Red Cup Ale" T-Shirts that my friend Adam is making for EveryBus. Red Cup Ale is the homebrew that is currently aging gracefully in my basement awaiting the trip to EveryBus where it will be dispensed at the Canadian Pavilion.

Here's the message from Adam:

To celebrate the Everybus 05 Canadian Invasion I have created the "Red Cup Ale, Everybus05" T-shirt. The shirt rides alongside the 22 litres of Red Cup Ale that will be making the journey. Well...it may be less than 22 litres by that point :-), but you get the idea.

Requests for the shirts are coming in,but I need to make a confirmed order early next week. That means, deadline time. If you would like a Red Cup Everybus05 Canadian Invasion shirt, I will need to know by this coming Easter Monday.

Please look here: http://www.busesofthecorn.com/suburban/ebshirt.jpg

for the shirt pic.

Then click here: mailto:suburban@busesofthecorn.com?subject=RED_CUP_SHIRT to pmail me.

Please include the size, your name, your favourite skittle flavour, whether you like long walks on the beach, and your location. Do not repsond on the list, please.

Shirts are $12. Printed on a nice green cotton T. Pre-payment guarantee's a shirt. You can pay by pay-pal, cheque, or the always fun "well concealed cash". pmail me for the mailing address. Also available are tank-tops for tha ladeeze. Let me know if you want a tank instead of a Tee. Tank prices are "to be confirmed" as I am trying to find a good supplier of a nice tank.

You will receive an email confirmation shortly after this coming Easter Monday.

Shirts will be distributed as I see you on the way to Everybus. (while stopped) Only shirts pre-ordered are guaranteed. I may have a small quantity available at the event. But supply will be limited and on a first come basis.

Thanks for your support!

Adoom

in progress... http://www.busesofthecorn.com/suburban/