Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:40:11 -0500
From:         Robert Campbell <vanagon-rcampbell@USA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Call for .. Actual Vehicle Weight info / all years
Comments: To: Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>

Larry,

I have a '91 Carat (that's alloy wheels, A/C, PS, PB, PW, Central Locks, Cruise Control, rear-facing second row seats and a table, running the original 2.1L WBX). In an all factory config (original alloys, before my recent change out), at the Solid Waste Authority in Palm Beach County, my van weighed in at 3800 pounds on the scale as I left the dump. Subtracting my 210 pounds and you have a '91 Carat weighing around 3600. I do not recall the amount of fuel in it at that time.....

------ Original Message ------ Received: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:02:51 AM EST From: Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Call for .. Actual Vehicle Weight info / all years