Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:41:50 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Thechnical clutch question....(the answer may help many to
              save some$$$)
Comments: To: Benoit <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>

Air in the clutch hydraulics is readily apparent by the clutch pedal being soft and the clutch not releasing. If the clutch releases and the pedal is firm, there is no air problem. When the master cylinder is home, the port to the reservoir is open. There is no pressure or vacuum unless something is clogged.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Benoit <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA> Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2005 9:17 am Subject: Re: Thechnical clutch question....(the answer may help many to save some$$$)