Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:41:35 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Suburban Design Core At EveryBus
Comments: To: Type2 <type2@type2.com>

Hi Volks,

Below is one more missive from my buddy Adam Narraway regarding his EveryBus shirts, etc.

If you wish to contact Adam, his email address is Suburban_AT_busesofthecorn.com

RED CUP!!!

</Greg>

Hi Everyone, If you have visited the Everybus website recently, you will have noticed that Suburban is proudly sponsoring this 4 day carnival of red

cup carnage. As such, I thought rather than hoping to bring you to the "suburbs" someday, we are bringing the suburbs, to you. Yes, we are that evil. Here's the zoning plan for the suburban invasion.   SDC Shirt Shoppe: In the past I have done shirts on site. Well, not this time. The thought of bringing a screen printing system across the border is intimidating at best, so this time around I am leaving it at home. (all

the better, that means more time behind the controls of a red cup). I am however bringing a fresh supply of fabric fun. I will have a limited

quantity of Red Cup Ale shirts, some old event shirts, and a few "Ben Pon" art shirts.   Belle's Tattoo Shop: The only thing better and longer lasting than an event shirt, is an event tattoo. Pending any last minute issues, we hope to bring the Belle's Mobile Tattoo Studio down to you. Yes, even kids in the suburbs

have tattoo's. Damn punx. Here's your chance to get a permanent reminder of Everybus05. We already have a couple of appointments booked, so at this point it will be a first come, first bleed. For those less adventurous, we will also likely have the henna sets with us, to safely, and non-permanently fill that inky need.   Fuzionart Glass works: This is heather's day job. She makes glass art. So for this year she has come up with some pretty cool sun T2 Suncatchers. In various colours to match your bus! Each suncatcher is cut from various pieces of glass. Each piece of glass is then assembled and colour dusted. They

are then "fired" at temperatures higher than a 1500 sp going through West Virginia. The result is amazing. If only I could cook dinner as

well as she cooks glass!   Doom's Garage: Once again I'll have my pinstriping paints and brushes with me. Tonight

I was out practising on tractor trailers. Nothing whips you into shape

quite like a $200,000 tractor, and a driver who makes you feel like "lunch".   Red Cup Ale; I am lucky enough to have a friend who has a clue when it come to making beer. He also has the patience to show me how to do it...okay...he let me hand him the tools and wash the bottles. Anyway, Mr. Greg has produced a batch of true Canadian Ale. It's even

red! Stop by the Canadian Pavilion, you can't miss it, and ask for it

by name, "Red Cup Ale". A beer by any other name, just ain't the same.

(Hey Greg, I just made that up)     So that's about all folks. See you in LESS than a week. (my gosh, I better get the bus running).   Adoom   '68 Doomobile, seafoam green....yes....seafoam.   suburban@busesofthecorn.com   site still under construction www.busesofthecorn.com/suburban