Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:29:16 -0400
From:         Germain <reglys@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Small Diagnostic Computer
Comments: cc: Zoltan <zolo@foxinternet.net>

Here is a summary of what I expect to show on my Westy computer.

Computer is on when ECU is powered Oxygen sensor reading in volts Fuel pump ON. Air flow in volts Air inlet Temperature (Temp.I) in volts Liquid cooler (Temp II) in volts Throttle Switch status Injector pulse rate (pulse/second) Coil pulse rate ( pulse/second) ( and RPM with 100 RPM resolution) Motor running hours ( Cumulative) Total injector pulses (resetable) Four of the above items will able to be showned on the same screen display

My wishing list ( Not sure I will able to do it) Gas mileage calculation - real time and average. ( 20000 injector pulses are equivalent to 1 liter ) Liters used after fill up ( resetable) Temperature sensor reading showned in Celsius Air flow in percent ( linear to volts reading) Alarm if one sensor is out of range

Germain

----- Original Message ----- From: Germain To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:02 PM Subject: Small Diagnostic Computer

Hi everybody

So nice to have the West back on road and ready for spring/summer season.

I am working on a small computer showing the status of all inputs coming from the injection sytem for a 86-91 Westy. (similar to a Digitool). In top of all the monitoring the Digitool can do, do you have any idea what could be nice to get displayed on a small computer?

I will list soon what I expect to get on my small computer.

Germain