Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 May 2005 12:29:27 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Idle Stabilizer Valve
Comments: To: David Prendergast <dprendergast@TRIAD.RR.COM>

Dave, on the '84 1.9L, the idle stabilizer is a small plastic box-like device that is on the driver's side of engine compartment between the coil and the ignition control module. From your description, sounds like it is working correctly.

John Macon, GA '84 7-passenger

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Prendergast" <dprendergast@TRIAD.RR.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 11:49 AM Subject: Idle Stabilizer Valve